Monday, October 8, 2012

Jackie Chan

Hey guys, I am a huge Jackie Chan fan... I mean really who isnt? Soo I heard that his new movie is coming up. I dont know if you guys have heard about it but it's called Chinese Zodiac. I'm pretty sure its about an ancient artifact getting stolen and Jackie Chan goes and trys to get it back please correct me if I'm wrong. But I am hoping that everyone goes and sees the movie so far the trailer is really good. I will be talking about it some more later on. If you havent seen the trailer go check it out on youtube! The movie will be in theaters in 12-12-12. I know haha funny same numbers! Please try to tell all your friends and family members about it as much as you can and plan on going to see it. Jackie Chan is a really good guy and he deserves people to see his new movie since he is directing it, acting in it, and producing it. I hope you guys see it and yeah join me next time on my blog :D

1 comment: